The Most Energy Efficient Vinyl Replacement Windows & Doors Factory in Atlanta, GA.
Great Reasons to Own ComfortMAX™ Windows from U.S. WINDOW FACTORY:
Energy Star Performance......(Click to read more)
our windows exceed Energy Star requirements in ALL 50 States
State of the Art Technology......(Click to read more)
Fusion welded at 12 points (NOT screwed together) will never disassembled.
Double or Triple insulated......(Click to read more)
with 8 or 12 coatings of LoE Glass with Argon Gas.
Tilt-in feature for safe and......(Click to read more)
easy cleaning of the outside of your windows from the inside of your home.
Positive interlocking meeting......(Click to read more)
rails eliminate drafts and provide added security for your home.
Stainless steel constant......(Click to read more)
force balance mechanism (NOT nylon cords) ensure years of smooth and trouble free operation.
Custom manufactured for your Home......(Click to read more)
for air tight and precision fit, no costly modifications needed.
Professional Installation Masters
factory trained technicians, no day laborers or handymen installations!.
Standard double strenght glass......(Click to read more)
virtually eliminates stress cracks and reduces noise penetration.
They will increase the value......(Click to read more)
of your home, while providing years of comfort to your family!
They seal in the heat......(Click to read more)
in the winter and the air conditioning in the summer, reducing energy bills!.
Maintenance free vinyl......(Click to read more)
does not ever rot or require painting, no tedious scraping and painting.
Custom exterior PVC......(Click to read more)
capping protects exterior woodwork and enhances the curve appeal of your home.
Lifetime warranty on parts......(Click to read more)
components and installation for your peace of mind.
Better Business Bureau Accredited......(Click to read more)
business with A+ Rating!.
Atlanta Chamber of Commerce......(Click to read more)
USWF subscribes and operates according to the high standards and code of ethics established by the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
Are They Four-Pt. Fusion Welded? Are your windows eight-point fusion welded? And if so, are both the frame and sash welded? These should be two of the first questions asked by any vinyl window shopper. Sadly, and surprisingly, many window companies still use outdated, inefficient mechanical windows. With mechanical windows, there is only one question to ask — not will these windows begin to leak, waste energy and become unreliable, but when will they? With The Window Man, you’ll find only eight-point, fusion-welded, vinyl replacement windows. And our windows still cost less than many of the other companies’ inferior windows
Why Should I Hire Licensed and Insured Company, Not a Local Handyman?
- When you’re researching different companies to install your new windows, doors, or gutters, or work on your roof, it is highly important to hire a licensed and insured company. U.S. Window Factory, is fully licensed and insured. We do this not only because it’s the law, but also because we want to earn our client's trust. We understand that your property is important to you and that you’re placing a great deal of faith in our abilities when you hire us.
- Licensed—this shows that a company is competent and allowed to conduct business in the city, municipality, or state where the license was issued. You can use their license number to look up their work history through the Secretary of State’s Office and Better Business Bureau. U.S. Window Factory has earned a rating of A+ from the BBB.
- Insured—this isn’t just insurance for the company, but insurance for your well being. For example, if a worker is injured at your home during a job, a claim can be filed against your insurance if their company is uninsured. But, if the company is insured, then the company’s insurance receives the claim instead of you.
- You take a chance when you hire someone that doesn’t have a license or insurance. You are relying on them to provide you with a professional service, in a timely fashion, but when the company is unlicensed and uninsured you have no assurance that they’ll do an efficient job, meet your deadline, or even complete the work.
Screen Enclosure vs. Patio Enclosure?
- When it comes to functionality, aesthetics, and durability, there is barely any competition between a patio enclosure and a screen enclosure. At U.S. Window Factory we manufacture beautiful, high quality and sturdy patio enclosure styles that you can enjoy 365 days of the year.
- Screen enclosures may be inexpensive, but you can’t enjoy them throughout the year. A screen enclosure doesn’t feel like an addition to your home, rather it is more like a sheltered gateway into your patio. A patio enclosure, on the other hand, can very well function as another room in your home, allowing you to bask in the sun without feeling the cold breeze or high humidity of the great outdoors. You won't have to worry about a rogue insect or mosquito sneaking in through a hole in your screen. With a patio enclosure manufactured by U.S. Window Factory, you can be assured the pests will stay outside where they belong.
- The patio enclosure styles we produce at U.S. Window feature:
- Windows that are Energy Star® certified with high performance LoE glass that contains argon gas which increases your energy efficiency. The glass also helps protect you from UV rays that can harm you and fade your rugs and furniture.
- A thermally broken, high density insulated roof and wall system are standard. If your roof is thermally broken, it means that it isolates the exterior from the interior of the porch enclosure. This reduces heat and cold transfer that comes through the wall and roof, allowing you to enjoy your patio enclosure year round.
- A security door for your safety and peace of mind.
- Standard vinyl windows and doors, which lessens the probability of mold growth.
Why Should I Install Energy Efficient Windows?
- These days everyone is looking for ways to save money. Investing in energy saving windows for your home may not sound like a good way to conserve your pennies, but the results are worth the investment. Energy saving windows are a perfect addition to any home because they reduce noise, help you conserve energy, reduce heating and cooling bills and increase the beauty and value of your property.
- Whether you’re trying to sell your home, or you want to remain there for many years to come, installing energy saving windows will increase your home’s curb appeal and improve its livability. Energy efficient windows are designed to keep outdoor temperatures outside so your air conditioner and heater won't get overworked. The energy saving windows that we manufacture:
- Have special moisture absorbing agents that help keep humidity from growing between the glass panes.
- Are made with a high performance glass that provides maximum thermal efficiency
- Feature welded frames and sashes that are constructed to provide a high level of durability and tightness.
- Have strong multi-chambered rigid frames with dead air spaces which provide maximum thermal efficiency. You can also fill these chambers with foam for more energy efficiency.
- Have metal reinforced locks to keep the windows securely locked
- U.S. Window Factory is one of only a few companies in the metro Atlanta area to manufacture vinyl replacement windows with LoE³ glass. LoE³-366 delivers the ideal balance of solar control and high visibility and it provides the highest level of year-round comfort and energy savings, making it the perfect glass no matter where you live.
- The secret? An unprecedented triple layer of silver. This is beyond ordinary low-E glass; LoE³-366 sets the new standard!