Great Reasons to Own ComfortMAX™ Windows from U.S. WINDOW FACTORY:
Energy Star Performance......(Click to read more)
our windows exceed Energy Star requirements in ALL 50 States
State of the Art Technology......(Click to read more)
Fusion welded at 12 points (NOT screwed together) will never disassembled.
Double or Triple insulated......(Click to read more)
with 8 or 12 coatings of LoE Glass with Argon Gas.
Tilt-in feature for safe and......(Click to read more)
easy cleaning of the outside of your windows from the inside of your home.
Positive interlocking meeting......(Click to read more)
rails eliminate drafts and provide added security for your home.
Stainless steel constant......(Click to read more)
force balance mechanism (NOT nylon cords) ensure years of smooth and trouble free operation.
Custom manufactured for your Home......(Click to read more)
for air tight and precision fit, no costly modifications needed.
Professional Installation Masters
factory trained technicians, no day laborers or handymen installations!.
Standard double strenght glass......(Click to read more)
virtually eliminates stress cracks and reduces noise penetration.
They will increase the value......(Click to read more)
of your home, while providing years of comfort to your family!
They seal in the heat......(Click to read more)
in the winter and the air conditioning in the summer, reducing energy bills!.
Maintenance free vinyl......(Click to read more)
does not ever rot or require painting, no tedious scraping and painting.
Custom exterior PVC......(Click to read more)
capping protects exterior woodwork and enhances the curve appeal of your home.
Lifetime warranty on parts......(Click to read more)
components and installation for your peace of mind.
Better Business Bureau Accredited......(Click to read more)
business with A+ Rating!.
Atlanta Chamber of Commerce......(Click to read more)
USWF subscribes and operates according to the high standards and code of ethics established by the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
Are They Four-Pt. Fusion Welded? Are your windows eight-point fusion welded? And if so, are both the frame and sash welded? These should be two of the first questions asked by any vinyl window shopper. Sadly, and surprisingly, many window companies still use outdated, inefficient mechanical windows. With mechanical windows, there is only one question to ask — not will these windows begin to leak, waste energy and become unreliable, but when will they? With The Window Man, you’ll find only eight-point, fusion-welded, vinyl replacement windows. And our windows still cost less than many of the other companies’ inferior windows
U.S. WINDOW FACTORY:
Why Should I Install Energy Efficient Windows?
- These days everyone is looking for ways to save money. Investing in energy saving windows for your home may not sound like a good way to conserve your pennies, but the results are worth the investment. Energy saving windows are a perfect addition to any home because they reduce noise, help you conserve energy, reduce heating and cooling bills and increase the beauty and value of your property.
- Whether you’re trying to sell your home, or you want to remain there for many years to come, installing energy saving windows will increase your home’s curb appeal and improve its livability. Energy efficient windows are designed to keep outdoor temperatures outside so your air conditioner and heater won't get overworked. The energy saving windows that we manufacture:
- Have special moisture absorbing agents that help keep humidity from growing between the glass panes.
- Are made with a high performance glass that provides maximum thermal efficiency
- Feature welded frames and sashes that are constructed to provide a high level of durability and tightness.
- Have strong multi-chambered rigid frames with dead air spaces which provide maximum thermal efficiency. You can also fill these chambers with foam for more energy efficiency.
- Have metal reinforced locks to keep the windows securely locked
- U.S. Window Factory is one of only a few companies in the metro Atlanta area to manufacture vinyl replacement windows with LoE³ glass. LoE³-366 delivers the ideal balance of solar control and high visibility and it provides the highest level of year-round comfort and energy savings, making it the perfect glass no matter where you live.
- The secret? An unprecedented triple layer of silver. This is beyond ordinary low-E glass; LoE³-366 sets the new standard!
What are the benefits of using vinyl siding rather than exterior paint?
- Vinyl siding is a low maintenance option for beautifying your home’s exterior. Although it may seem more expensive than paint, painting your home can actually be the more costly of the two options.
- When you paint your home, it will typically last 4-7 years at most. This means more $20+ gallons of paint, the decision to hire a painter or do the job yourself, and countless hours of labor, only to repeat the process 4-7 years from now, which ends up being much more costly than paying for vinyl siding once. With vinyl siding, you can put the paintbrush away.
- Not only does it cost less than paint in the long run, but you can also count on having a lifetime of virtually no maintenance.
- Installing vinyl siding is better than painting your home because:
- Your siding’s color is the same throughout its thickness. Therefore it will not fade.
- Siding will block out moisture, preventing climate damage such as mold and other allergens from forming.
- Siding is very durable since it is not only impervious to rain, but also salt, termites and other damaging insects. It will also never rust or peel.
- It does not catch fire as easily as plywood or wood shake.
- It is estimated that 32 percent of the U.S. siding market has chosen vinyl siding over aluminum, wood, and any other siding material. Its popularity is growing thanks to its low maintenance, cost, and durability.
What is Energy Efficient Glass?
- Today many people have started to look for ways to conserve energy in their homes. Not only does it save you money, it’s also better for the planet. At U.S. Window Factory, energy conservation is a priority and that’s why we manufacture our windows using energy efficient glass.
- Now, you may be asking yourself, “what exactly is energy efficient glass?” The answer is simple. This glass works to keep the heat indoors during the winter and the heat outside during the summer.
- We use three types of energy efficient glass in our vinyl replacement windows:
- ComfortMAX-270 Performance Glass consists of:
- Two panes of LoE coated glass
- 8 total layers of LoE glass
- Argon-enhanced air space
- Warm-edge space technology
- U-Value of .29
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC) of .25 with grids
- ComfortMAX-366 High Performance Glass consists of:
- Two panes of high performance LoE coated glass
- Three applications of silver LoE coating
- 12 total layers of LoE glass
- Warm-edge spacer technology
- U-Value of .27
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC) of .19 with grids
- ComfortMAX-366T Ultimate Performance Glass consists of:
- Triple pane with 2 panes of high performance LoE³ coated glass
- Three applications of silver LoE
- 24 total layers of LoE
- Argon gas filled air space
- Warm-edge spacer technology
- U-Value of .19
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient of .18 with grids or .21 with no grids
- * U-Value measures how well a product prevents heat/cold from escaping
- * Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC) measures how well a product blocks heat/cold from coming in
- In addition to conserving energy and protecting the planet, this glass will also prolong the life and color of your carpet, furniture, and rugs.