The Most Energy Efficient Vinyl Replacement Windows & Doors Factory in Atlanta, GA.
Great Reasons to Own ComfortMAX™ Windows from U.S. WINDOW FACTORY:
Energy Star Performance......(Click to read more)
our windows exceed Energy Star requirements in ALL 50 States
State of the Art Technology......(Click to read more)
Fusion welded at 12 points (NOT screwed together) will never disassembled.
Double or Triple insulated......(Click to read more)
with 8 or 12 coatings of LoE Glass with Argon Gas.
Tilt-in feature for safe and......(Click to read more)
easy cleaning of the outside of your windows from the inside of your home.
Positive interlocking meeting......(Click to read more)
rails eliminate drafts and provide added security for your home.
Stainless steel constant......(Click to read more)
force balance mechanism (NOT nylon cords) ensure years of smooth and trouble free operation.
Custom manufactured for your Home......(Click to read more)
for air tight and precision fit, no costly modifications needed.
Professional Installation Masters
factory trained technicians, no day laborers or handymen installations!.
Standard double strenght glass......(Click to read more)
virtually eliminates stress cracks and reduces noise penetration.
They will increase the value......(Click to read more)
of your home, while providing years of comfort to your family!
They seal in the heat......(Click to read more)
in the winter and the air conditioning in the summer, reducing energy bills!.
Maintenance free vinyl......(Click to read more)
does not ever rot or require painting, no tedious scraping and painting.
Custom exterior PVC......(Click to read more)
capping protects exterior woodwork and enhances the curve appeal of your home.
Lifetime warranty on parts......(Click to read more)
components and installation for your peace of mind.
Better Business Bureau Accredited......(Click to read more)
business with A+ Rating!.
Atlanta Chamber of Commerce......(Click to read more)
USWF subscribes and operates according to the high standards and code of ethics established by the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
Are They Four-Pt. Fusion Welded? Are your windows eight-point fusion welded? And if so, are both the frame and sash welded? These should be two of the first questions asked by any vinyl window shopper. Sadly, and surprisingly, many window companies still use outdated, inefficient mechanical windows. With mechanical windows, there is only one question to ask — not will these windows begin to leak, waste energy and become unreliable, but when will they? With The Window Man, you’ll find only eight-point, fusion-welded, vinyl replacement windows. And our windows still cost less than many of the other companies’ inferior windows
Screen Enclosure vs. Patio Enclosure?
- When it comes to functionality, aesthetics, and durability, there is barely any competition between a patio enclosure and a screen enclosure. At U.S. Window Factory we manufacture beautiful, high quality and sturdy patio enclosure styles that you can enjoy 365 days of the year.
- Screen enclosures may be inexpensive, but you can’t enjoy them throughout the year. A screen enclosure doesn’t feel like an addition to your home, rather it is more like a sheltered gateway into your patio. A patio enclosure, on the other hand, can very well function as another room in your home, allowing you to bask in the sun without feeling the cold breeze or high humidity of the great outdoors. You won't have to worry about a rogue insect or mosquito sneaking in through a hole in your screen. With a patio enclosure manufactured by U.S. Window Factory, you can be assured the pests will stay outside where they belong.
- The patio enclosure styles we produce at U.S. Window feature:
- Windows that are Energy Star® certified with high performance LoE glass that contains argon gas which increases your energy efficiency. The glass also helps protect you from UV rays that can harm you and fade your rugs and furniture.
- A thermally broken, high density insulated roof and wall system are standard. If your roof is thermally broken, it means that it isolates the exterior from the interior of the porch enclosure. This reduces heat and cold transfer that comes through the wall and roof, allowing you to enjoy your patio enclosure year round.
- A security door for your safety and peace of mind.
- Standard vinyl windows and doors, which lessens the probability of mold growth.
Why Should I Buy Directly from a Window Manufacturer?
- U.S. Window Factory was founded on the principle that homeowners shouldn’t have to spend a fortune on high quality windows. As window manufacturers, we made it our goal to provide residents of Georgia with well-crafted windows at a great value. Further, we are the first vinyl window manufacturers in the Atlanta metropolitan area to produce vinyl windows with LoE³ glass, which blocks 95 percent of harmful UV rays from entering your home.
- We use cutting edge technology to produce the following window options for your home:
- Casement windows—this window will give any home a contemporary style. It provides you with a large view of the outside world.
- Sliding windows—this provides homeowners with a larger, open view of the outdoors.
- Double hung windows—these windows offer homeowners a wide array of options, as well as color choices. It also tilts in for easy cleaning.
- Picture windows—these windows offer you a panoramic view.
- Architectural windows—these windows are available in a variety of sizes, shapes and colors to suit the needs of homeowners and architects. They come in shapes such as ½ circle tops, trapezoids, octagons and more.
- Not all window manufacturers care as much about the environment as we do. Our windows are built using the finest and latest energy saving materials. Our custom windows fit better for greater insulation against the elements, and in turn help conserve vast amounts of energy.
Why Should I Hire Licensed and Insured Company, Not a Local Handyman?
- When you’re researching different companies to install your new windows, doors, or gutters, or work on your roof, it is highly important to hire a licensed and insured company. U.S. Window Factory, is fully licensed and insured. We do this not only because it’s the law, but also because we want to earn our client's trust. We understand that your property is important to you and that you’re placing a great deal of faith in our abilities when you hire us.
- Licensed—this shows that a company is competent and allowed to conduct business in the city, municipality, or state where the license was issued. You can use their license number to look up their work history through the Secretary of State’s Office and Better Business Bureau. U.S. Window Factory has earned a rating of A+ from the BBB.
- Insured—this isn’t just insurance for the company, but insurance for your well being. For example, if a worker is injured at your home during a job, a claim can be filed against your insurance if their company is uninsured. But, if the company is insured, then the company’s insurance receives the claim instead of you.
- You take a chance when you hire someone that doesn’t have a license or insurance. You are relying on them to provide you with a professional service, in a timely fashion, but when the company is unlicensed and uninsured you have no assurance that they’ll do an efficient job, meet your deadline, or even complete the work.