Great Reasons to Own ConfortMAX Windows from U.S. WINDOW FACTORY:
Energy Star Performance......(Click to read more)
Meets and exceeds Energy Star requirements in ALL 50 States
State of the Art Technology......(Click to read more)
Fusion welded at 12 points (NOT acrewed together) will never disassembled.
Double or Triple insulated......(Click to read more)
LoE Glass with Argon Gas.
Tilt-in feature for safe and......(Click to read more)
easy cleaning from the inside of your home.
Positive interlocking meeting......(Click to read more)
rails eliminate drafts and provide added security toy your home.
Stainless steel constant......(Click to read more)
force balance mechanism (NOT nylon cords) ensure years of smooth and trouble free operation.
Custom manufactured for your Home......(Click to read more)
for air tight and precision fit no costly modifications needed.
Professional Installation Masters
trained technicians no day laborers or handymen installations!.
Standard double strenght glass......(Click to read more)
virtually eliminates stress cracks and reduces noise penetration.
They will increase the value......(Click to read more)
of your home, while providing years of comfort to your family!
They seal in the heat......(Click to read more)
in the winter and the air conditioning in the summer reducing energy bills!.
Maintenance free vinyl......(Click to read more)
does not ever rot or require painting no tedious scraping and painting.
Custom exterior PVC......(Click to read more)
capping protects exterior woodwork and allows clean outside in installation.
Lifetime warranty on parts......(Click to read more)
components and installation for your peace of mind.
Proud all Better Business Burear......(Click to read more)
Accredited business with A+ Rating!.
TrustDale Certified Partner......(Click to read more)
entrust your home to a competent licensed contractor.
U.S. WINDOW FACTORY:
How Do I Choose Energy Efficient Doors?
- If you live in an older home, chances are you don’t have energy efficient doors. Not having these doors can cost you money since energy efficient doors often fit and insulate better than old ones. When your doors aren’t well insulated or installed incorrectly, air and heat can leak in leading to high energy bills. However, replacing your doors with an energy efficient style will cause your cooling and heating bills to decrease.
- If you’re interested in conserving money and helping the environment, purchasing energy efficient doors for your home is a good first step. It is important to look at their energy performance rating and how they relate to your city’s climate and your home’s design.
- Here are a few tips for finding the right energy efficient doors for you:
- Search for doors that have a steel skin with a polyurethane foam insulation core. They typically have a magnetic strip that is used for weather-stripping.
- Look for steel and fiber-clad entry doors, which can provide more than five times the insulation as solid wood doors of the same size.
- If you’re looking for a new patio door, remember that swinging doors have a tighter seal than sliding glass doors. Also, glass is a very poor insulator, which causes heat to escape faster than with any other door. Look for a glass door that has metal frames with a thermal break, which is a plastic insulator between the inner and outer parts of the frame.
Why Should I Install Energy Efficient Windows?
- These days everyone is looking for ways to save money. Investing in energy saving windows for your home may not sound like a good way to conserve your pennies, but the results are worth the investment. Energy saving windows are a perfect addition to any home because they reduce noise, help you conserve energy, reduce heating and cooling bills and increase the beauty and value of your property.
- Whether you’re trying to sell your home, or you want to remain there for many years to come, installing energy saving windows will increase your home’s curb appeal and improve its livability. Energy efficient windows are designed to keep outdoor temperatures outside so your air conditioner and heater won't get overworked. The energy saving windows that we manufacture:
- Have special moisture absorbing agents that help keep humidity from growing between the glass panes.
- Are made with a high performance glass that provides maximum thermal efficiency
- Feature welded frames and sashes that are constructed to provide a high level of durability and tightness.
- Have strong multi-chambered rigid frames with dead air spaces which provide maximum thermal efficiency. You can also fill these chambers with foam for more energy efficiency.
- Have metal reinforced locks to keep the windows securely locked
- U.S. Window Factory is one of only a few companies in the metro Atlanta area to manufacture vinyl replacement windows with LoE³ glass. LoE³-366 delivers the ideal balance of solar control and high visibility and it provides the highest level of year-round comfort and energy savings, making it the perfect glass no matter where you live.
- The secret? An unprecedented triple layer of silver. This is beyond ordinary low-E glass; LoE³-366 sets the new standard!
Why Should I Buy Directly from a Window Manufacturer?
- U.S. Window Factory was founded on the principle that homeowners shouldn’t have to spend a fortune on high quality windows. As window manufacturers, we made it our goal to provide residents of Georgia with well-crafted windows at a great value. Further, we are the first vinyl window manufacturers in the Atlanta metropolitan area to produce vinyl windows with LoE³ glass, which blocks 95 percent of harmful UV rays from entering your home.
- We use cutting edge technology to produce the following window options for your home:
- Casement windows—this window will give any home a contemporary style. It provides you with a large view of the outside world.
- Sliding windows—this provides homeowners with a larger, open view of the outdoors.
- Double hung windows—these windows offer homeowners a wide array of options, as well as color choices. It also tilts in for easy cleaning.
- Picture windows—these windows offer you a panoramic view.
- Architectural windows—these windows are available in a variety of sizes, shapes and colors to suit the needs of homeowners and architects. They come in shapes such as ½ circle tops, trapezoids, octagons and more.
- Not all window manufacturers care as much about the environment as we do. Our windows are built using the finest and latest energy saving materials. Our custom windows fit better for greater insulation against the elements, and in turn help conserve vast amounts of energy.