The Most Energy Efficient Vinyl Replacement Windows & Doors Factory in Atlanta, GA.
Great Reasons to Own ComfortMAX™ Windows from U.S. WINDOW FACTORY:
Energy Star Performance......(Click to read more)
our windows exceed Energy Star requirements in ALL 50 States
State of the Art Technology......(Click to read more)
Fusion welded at 12 points (NOT screwed together) will never disassembled.
Double or Triple insulated......(Click to read more)
with 8 or 12 coatings of LoE Glass with Argon Gas.
Tilt-in feature for safe and......(Click to read more)
easy cleaning of the outside of your windows from the inside of your home.
Positive interlocking meeting......(Click to read more)
rails eliminate drafts and provide added security for your home.
Stainless steel constant......(Click to read more)
force balance mechanism (NOT nylon cords) ensure years of smooth and trouble free operation.
Custom manufactured for your Home......(Click to read more)
for air tight and precision fit, no costly modifications needed.
Professional Installation Masters
factory trained technicians, no day laborers or handymen installations!.
Standard double strenght glass......(Click to read more)
virtually eliminates stress cracks and reduces noise penetration.
They will increase the value......(Click to read more)
of your home, while providing years of comfort to your family!
They seal in the heat......(Click to read more)
in the winter and the air conditioning in the summer, reducing energy bills!.
Maintenance free vinyl......(Click to read more)
does not ever rot or require painting, no tedious scraping and painting.
Custom exterior PVC......(Click to read more)
capping protects exterior woodwork and enhances the curve appeal of your home.
Lifetime warranty on parts......(Click to read more)
components and installation for your peace of mind.
Better Business Bureau Accredited......(Click to read more)
business with A+ Rating!.
Atlanta Chamber of Commerce......(Click to read more)
USWF subscribes and operates according to the high standards and code of ethics established by the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
Are They Four-Pt. Fusion Welded? Are your windows eight-point fusion welded? And if so, are both the frame and sash welded? These should be two of the first questions asked by any vinyl window shopper. Sadly, and surprisingly, many window companies still use outdated, inefficient mechanical windows. With mechanical windows, there is only one question to ask — not will these windows begin to leak, waste energy and become unreliable, but when will they? With The Window Man, you’ll find only eight-point, fusion-welded, vinyl replacement windows. And our windows still cost less than many of the other companies’ inferior windows
Why is Virgin Vinyl Better than Recycled Vinyl?
- At U.S. Window Factory, we take great pride in providing you affordable, yet well-crafted windows. That’s why we have chosen to use virgin vinyl to manufacture our windows instead of recycled vinyl. Although we pride ourselves on producing windows that are energy efficient, we don’t want to compromise the longevity of your windows by utilizing a lesser material than virgin vinyl.
- Recycled vinyl is used to make window frames, mobile home skirts, non-pressure pipes, and garden hoses. Virgin vinyl can give your windows better structural integrity, durable color and longevity, which in turn, helps reduce waste in the long run.
- When your windows are manufactured with virgin, you can be certain that it will be rugged, low maintenance to maintenance free, and long lasting. Your vinyl windows will never blister, peel, rot, corrode, or deteriorate, plus you don’t have to worry about painting or staining them.
Screen Enclosure vs. Patio Enclosure?
- When it comes to functionality, aesthetics, and durability, there is barely any competition between a patio enclosure and a screen enclosure. At U.S. Window Factory we manufacture beautiful, high quality and sturdy patio enclosure styles that you can enjoy 365 days of the year.
- Screen enclosures may be inexpensive, but you can’t enjoy them throughout the year. A screen enclosure doesn’t feel like an addition to your home, rather it is more like a sheltered gateway into your patio. A patio enclosure, on the other hand, can very well function as another room in your home, allowing you to bask in the sun without feeling the cold breeze or high humidity of the great outdoors. You won't have to worry about a rogue insect or mosquito sneaking in through a hole in your screen. With a patio enclosure manufactured by U.S. Window Factory, you can be assured the pests will stay outside where they belong.
- The patio enclosure styles we produce at U.S. Window feature:
- Windows that are Energy Star® certified with high performance LoE glass that contains argon gas which increases your energy efficiency. The glass also helps protect you from UV rays that can harm you and fade your rugs and furniture.
- A thermally broken, high density insulated roof and wall system are standard. If your roof is thermally broken, it means that it isolates the exterior from the interior of the porch enclosure. This reduces heat and cold transfer that comes through the wall and roof, allowing you to enjoy your patio enclosure year round.
- A security door for your safety and peace of mind.
- Standard vinyl windows and doors, which lessens the probability of mold growth.
What is Energy Efficient Glass?
- Today many people have started to look for ways to conserve energy in their homes. Not only does it save you money, it’s also better for the planet. At U.S. Window Factory, energy conservation is a priority and that’s why we manufacture our windows using energy efficient glass.
- Now, you may be asking yourself, “what exactly is energy efficient glass?” The answer is simple. This glass works to keep the heat indoors during the winter and the heat outside during the summer.
- We use three types of energy efficient glass in our vinyl replacement windows:
- ComfortMAX-270 Performance Glass consists of:
- Two panes of LoE coated glass
- 8 total layers of LoE glass
- Argon-enhanced air space
- Warm-edge space technology
- U-Value of .29
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC) of .25 with grids
- ComfortMAX-366 High Performance Glass consists of:
- Two panes of high performance LoE coated glass
- Three applications of silver LoE coating
- 12 total layers of LoE glass
- Warm-edge spacer technology
- U-Value of .27
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC) of .19 with grids
- ComfortMAX-366T Ultimate Performance Glass consists of:
- Triple pane with 2 panes of high performance LoE³ coated glass
- Three applications of silver LoE
- 24 total layers of LoE
- Argon gas filled air space
- Warm-edge spacer technology
- U-Value of .19
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient of .18 with grids or .21 with no grids
- * U-Value measures how well a product prevents heat/cold from escaping
- * Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC) measures how well a product blocks heat/cold from coming in
- In addition to conserving energy and protecting the planet, this glass will also prolong the life and color of your carpet, furniture, and rugs.