Great Reasons to Own ConfortMAX Windows from U.S. WINDOW FACTORY:
Energy Star Performance......(Click to read more)
Meets and exceeds Energy Star requirements in ALL 50 States
State of the Art Technology......(Click to read more)
Fusion welded at 12 points (NOT acrewed together) will never disassembled.
Double or Triple insulated......(Click to read more)
LoE Glass with Argon Gas.
Tilt-in feature for safe and......(Click to read more)
easy cleaning from the inside of your home.
Positive interlocking meeting......(Click to read more)
rails eliminate drafts and provide added security toy your home.
Stainless steel constant......(Click to read more)
force balance mechanism (NOT nylon cords) ensure years of smooth and trouble free operation.
Custom manufactured for your Home......(Click to read more)
for air tight and precision fit no costly modifications needed.
Professional Installation Masters
trained technicians no day laborers or handymen installations!.
Standard double strenght glass......(Click to read more)
virtually eliminates stress cracks and reduces noise penetration.
They will increase the value......(Click to read more)
of your home, while providing years of comfort to your family!
They seal in the heat......(Click to read more)
in the winter and the air conditioning in the summer reducing energy bills!.
Maintenance free vinyl......(Click to read more)
does not ever rot or require painting no tedious scraping and painting.
Custom exterior PVC......(Click to read more)
capping protects exterior woodwork and allows clean outside in installation.
Lifetime warranty on parts......(Click to read more)
components and installation for your peace of mind.
Proud all Better Business Burear......(Click to read more)
Accredited business with A+ Rating!.
TrustDale Certified Partner......(Click to read more)
entrust your home to a competent licensed contractor.
U.S. WINDOW FACTORY:
What is the Best kind of Replacement Siding?
- The exterior of your home should be painted every three to five years. This may seem like a long time, until you have to spend an entire weekend or week coating your home with hundreds of dollars worth of paint. A better alternative is replacement siding, which we carry and install at U.S. Window Factory. Replacement siding is low maintenance, can withstand the harshest of elements, and best of all, doesn’t need to be painted. Who could ask for anything more?
- At U.S. Window Factory we carry the following replacement siding options:
- Vinyl siding—we offer vinyl siding manufactured by Variform. This company uses a 35-point checklist to ensure the siding they produce meets company standards. Vinyl never needs painting or replacement boards, and it is impervious to moisture.
- Cement fiber siding—James Hardie supplies our cement fiber siding. Cement fiber siding is low maintenance because it resists cracking, rotting, and damage due to humidity. It also withstands hurricane-force winds and is quick to install.
- Insulated vinyl siding— this type of siding features reflective technology that deflects the sun’s impact and prevents color fading. It also has a weather shield which protects from harsh elements and warping.
- Thermal siding—this siding features super polymer formulations that combat fading, cracking, thermal expansion and thermal contraction.
- We understand that installing replacement siding is an investment compared to commitment-free paint, but you’ll reap the benefits in time and money in the long run.
Buyer’s Guide for Purchasing Vinyl Windows in Atlanta
- At U.S. Window Factory, our staff understands that purchasing vinyl windows for your home can be an overwhelming task. There are a variety of sources selling windows in Atlanta, and visiting them all can become rather confusing. One of our main goals at U.S. Window Factory is to assist you in any way possible, and that’s why we’ve decided to provide you with a buyer’s guide for purchasing vinyl windows.
- These windows make an ideal addition to any Atlanta home because they are energy efficient, noise reducing, and they improve the exterior appeal of your home. When purchasing vinyl windows you should search for the following.
- Look for an NFRC label—the National Fenestration Rating Council is a nonprofit organization that provides the public with accurate information regarding windows, skylights, and doors. They display a rating system on labels in order to give buyers a fair basis of comparison.
- Compare product performance—the beauty of the NFRC label is that it provides you with information on how different vinyl windows perform. If you’re shopping for your home, having this data can be a valuable tool. Pay special attention to the U-factor and Solar Heat Gain Coefficient energy ratings.
- U-factor, also known as thermal transmission, measures how quickly heat is lost through a product. The lower the U-factor, the less heat that is lost from your home.
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient, also known as SHGC, measures the rate of heat gain through a product. This is important for those who live in hot climates since the lower the SHGC, the lower the amount of heat gain. This means you should search for a product that has a low amount of SHGC to ensure the heat stays outside.
- Look for the Energy Star label—Energy Star is a designation developed by the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency given to products that meet certain energy performance criteria. Product recommendations are given for four climate zones, since energy performance varies depending on the climate.
- Vinyl windows are a wise investment for your home because they not only help conserve energy, provide good security, and reduce noise intake, but they also make your home more aesthetically pleasing.
How Do I Find a Trustworthy Home Contractor?
- Finding a reliable and honest home improvement contractor can sometimes prove to be a daunting task. According to the National Association of Consumer Agency Administrators, home improvement contractor complaints are the second leading type of complaint filed by consumers throughout the nation. The chances of losing money or not receiving the end result you are hoping for can be frightening and frustrating for any homeowner.
- U.S. Window Factory understands how important your home is to you and that’s why we strive to provide our customers with the highest quality products on the market, as well as the most efficient service on our replacement window, siding, gutter, and door installations. Because we care about our customers, we would also like to provide a few tips on how to find the right home improvement contractor:
- Research, research, research—
- Don’t settle for the cheapest company you find. Make sure to focus on quality first, then value.
- Look for reviews, talk to former clients, and contact the Better Business Bureau.
- Verify that your potential contractor is licensed and insured.
- Ask for detailed estimates.
- Jot down questions you want to ask their references.
- Once you’ve found a couple of potential contractors, don’t forget to ask yourself the following questions—
- Does their portfolio fit your personal taste?
- Does the contractor understand your budget and availability?
- Do you trust this contractor to meet your expectations?
- How busy is their schedule?
- Are you meeting with your point-of-contact, or will you be working with somebody who doesn’t currently know your interests and tastes?