The More You Compare...
The More You'll Like Us!
We Are Here To Serve You...
The Most Energy Efficient Vinyl Replacement Windows & Doors Factory in Atlanta, GA.
Repair your window same day
Great Reasons to Own ComfortMAX™ Windows from U.S. WINDOW FACTORY:
our windows exceed Energy Star requirements in ALL 50 States
Fusion welded at 12 points (NOT screwed together) will never disassembled.
with 8 or 12 coatings of LoE Glass with Argon Gas.
easy cleaning of the outside of your windows from the inside of your home.
rails eliminate drafts and provide added security for your home.
force balance mechanism (NOT nylon cords) ensure years of smooth and trouble free operation.
for air tight and precision fit, no costly modifications needed.
factory trained technicians, no day laborers or handymen installations!.
virtually eliminates stress cracks and reduces noise penetration.
of your home, while providing years of comfort to your family!
in the winter and the air conditioning in the summer, reducing energy bills!.
does not ever rot or require painting, no tedious scraping and painting.
capping protects exterior woodwork and enhances the curve appeal of your home.
components and installation for your peace of mind.
business with A+ Rating!.
USWF subscribes and operates according to the high standards and code of ethics established by the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
Are They Four-Pt. Fusion Welded? Are your windows eight-point fusion welded? And if so, are both the frame and sash welded? These should be two of the first questions asked by any vinyl window shopper. Sadly, and surprisingly, many window companies still use outdated, inefficient mechanical windows. With mechanical windows, there is only one question to ask — not will these windows begin to leak, waste energy and become unreliable, but when will they? With The Window Man, you’ll find only eight-point, fusion-welded, vinyl replacement windows. And our windows still cost less than many of the other companies’ inferior windows
- If you live in an older home, chances are you don’t have energy efficient doors. Not having these doors can cost you money since energy efficient doors often fit and insulate better than old ones. When your doors aren’t well insulated or installed incorrectly, air and heat can leak in leading to high energy bills. However, replacing your doors with an energy efficient style will cause your cooling and heating bills to decrease.
- If you’re interested in conserving money and helping the environment, purchasing energy efficient doors for your home is a good first step. It is important to look at their energy performance rating and how they relate to your city’s climate and your home’s design.
- Here are a few tips for finding the right energy efficient doors for you:
- Search for doors that have a steel skin with a polyurethane foam insulation core. They typically have a magnetic strip that is used for weather-stripping.
- Look for steel and fiber-clad entry doors, which can provide more than five times the insulation as solid wood doors of the same size.
- If you’re looking for a new patio door, remember that swinging doors have a tighter seal than sliding glass doors. Also, glass is a very poor insulator, which causes heat to escape faster than with any other door. Look for a glass door that has metal frames with a thermal break, which is a plastic insulator between the inner and outer parts of the frame.
- At U.S. Window Factory, we take great pride in providing you affordable, yet well-crafted windows. That’s why we have chosen to use virgin vinyl to manufacture our windows instead of recycled vinyl. Although we pride ourselves on producing windows that are energy efficient, we don’t want to compromise the longevity of your windows by utilizing a lesser material than virgin vinyl.
- Recycled vinyl is used to make window frames, mobile home skirts, non-pressure pipes, and garden hoses. Virgin vinyl can give your windows better structural integrity, durable color and longevity, which in turn, helps reduce waste in the long run.
- When your windows are manufactured with virgin, you can be certain that it will be rugged, low maintenance to maintenance free, and long lasting. Your vinyl windows will never blister, peel, rot, corrode, or deteriorate, plus you don’t have to worry about painting or staining them.
- Today many people have started to look for ways to conserve energy in their homes. Not only does it save you money, it’s also better for the planet. At U.S. Window Factory, energy conservation is a priority and that’s why we manufacture our windows using energy efficient glass.
- Now, you may be asking yourself, “what exactly is energy efficient glass?” The answer is simple. This glass works to keep the heat indoors during the winter and the heat outside during the summer.
- We use three types of energy efficient glass in our vinyl replacement windows:
- ComfortMAX-270 Performance Glass consists of:
- Two panes of LoE coated glass
- 8 total layers of LoE glass
- Argon-enhanced air space
- Warm-edge space technology
- U-Value of .29
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC) of .25 with grids
- ComfortMAX-366 High Performance Glass consists of:
- Two panes of high performance LoE coated glass
- Three applications of silver LoE coating
- 12 total layers of LoE glass
- Warm-edge spacer technology
- U-Value of .27
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC) of .19 with grids
- ComfortMAX-366T Ultimate Performance Glass consists of:
- Triple pane with 2 panes of high performance LoE³ coated glass
- Three applications of silver LoE
- 24 total layers of LoE
- Argon gas filled air space
- Warm-edge spacer technology
- U-Value of .19
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient of .18 with grids or .21 with no grids
- * U-Value measures how well a product prevents heat/cold from escaping
- * Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC) measures how well a product blocks heat/cold from coming in
- In addition to conserving energy and protecting the planet, this glass will also prolong the life and color of your carpet, furniture, and rugs.