The Most Energy Efficient Vinyl Replacement Windows & Doors Factory in Atlanta, GA.
Great Reasons to Own ComfortMAX™ Windows from U.S. WINDOW FACTORY:
Energy Star Performance......(Click to read more)
our windows exceed Energy Star requirements in ALL 50 States
State of the Art Technology......(Click to read more)
Fusion welded at 12 points (NOT screwed together) will never disassembled.
Double or Triple insulated......(Click to read more)
with 8 or 12 coatings of LoE Glass with Argon Gas.
Tilt-in feature for safe and......(Click to read more)
easy cleaning of the outside of your windows from the inside of your home.
Positive interlocking meeting......(Click to read more)
rails eliminate drafts and provide added security for your home.
Stainless steel constant......(Click to read more)
force balance mechanism (NOT nylon cords) ensure years of smooth and trouble free operation.
Custom manufactured for your Home......(Click to read more)
for air tight and precision fit, no costly modifications needed.
Professional Installation Masters
factory trained technicians, no day laborers or handymen installations!.
Standard double strenght glass......(Click to read more)
virtually eliminates stress cracks and reduces noise penetration.
They will increase the value......(Click to read more)
of your home, while providing years of comfort to your family!
They seal in the heat......(Click to read more)
in the winter and the air conditioning in the summer, reducing energy bills!.
Maintenance free vinyl......(Click to read more)
does not ever rot or require painting, no tedious scraping and painting.
Custom exterior PVC......(Click to read more)
capping protects exterior woodwork and enhances the curve appeal of your home.
Lifetime warranty on parts......(Click to read more)
components and installation for your peace of mind.
Better Business Bureau Accredited......(Click to read more)
business with A+ Rating!.
Atlanta Chamber of Commerce......(Click to read more)
USWF subscribes and operates according to the high standards and code of ethics established by the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
Are They Four-Pt. Fusion Welded? Are your windows eight-point fusion welded? And if so, are both the frame and sash welded? These should be two of the first questions asked by any vinyl window shopper. Sadly, and surprisingly, many window companies still use outdated, inefficient mechanical windows. With mechanical windows, there is only one question to ask — not will these windows begin to leak, waste energy and become unreliable, but when will they? With The Window Man, you’ll find only eight-point, fusion-welded, vinyl replacement windows. And our windows still cost less than many of the other companies’ inferior windows
How do I Clean My Vinyl Windows?
- Although vinyl windows are easily maintained thanks to frames that tilt and slide out for fast cleaning, they can also suffer scratches if they’re not properly cleaned. Here are a few tips on how to effectively clean your vinyl windows:
- Start by unlocking your window and raising the bottom sash. Tilt the bottom sash towards you until it is flat.
- Take some dishwashing soap and mix a small amount with water. Dip a soft cloth into the solution and clean your windows in a circular motion.
- Mix one tablespoon of oil soap with one gallon of water to remove water spots from your windows. Also use a soft cloth to absorb the solution and clean your windows in a circular motion.
- To remove mold or mildew that may have accumulated, create a mixture of 30 percent white vinegar and 70 percent water. This will not only help remove the mold and mildew, but also help prevent it from returning.
- Close your lower sash, and repeat the above steps on your top sash.
- You can use a soft, creamy cleanser that has bleach to remove difficult stains such as grease, gum, or crayon marks. Be sure to never use paper towels to clean your vinyl windows because they can cause scratches and other damages.
Screen Enclosure vs. Patio Enclosure?
- When it comes to functionality, aesthetics, and durability, there is barely any competition between a patio enclosure and a screen enclosure. At U.S. Window Factory we manufacture beautiful, high quality and sturdy patio enclosure styles that you can enjoy 365 days of the year.
- Screen enclosures may be inexpensive, but you can’t enjoy them throughout the year. A screen enclosure doesn’t feel like an addition to your home, rather it is more like a sheltered gateway into your patio. A patio enclosure, on the other hand, can very well function as another room in your home, allowing you to bask in the sun without feeling the cold breeze or high humidity of the great outdoors. You won't have to worry about a rogue insect or mosquito sneaking in through a hole in your screen. With a patio enclosure manufactured by U.S. Window Factory, you can be assured the pests will stay outside where they belong.
- The patio enclosure styles we produce at U.S. Window feature:
- Windows that are Energy Star® certified with high performance LoE glass that contains argon gas which increases your energy efficiency. The glass also helps protect you from UV rays that can harm you and fade your rugs and furniture.
- A thermally broken, high density insulated roof and wall system are standard. If your roof is thermally broken, it means that it isolates the exterior from the interior of the porch enclosure. This reduces heat and cold transfer that comes through the wall and roof, allowing you to enjoy your patio enclosure year round.
- A security door for your safety and peace of mind.
- Standard vinyl windows and doors, which lessens the probability of mold growth.
How Do I Choose Energy Efficient Doors?
- If you live in an older home, chances are you don’t have energy efficient doors. Not having these doors can cost you money since energy efficient doors often fit and insulate better than old ones. When your doors aren’t well insulated or installed incorrectly, air and heat can leak in leading to high energy bills. However, replacing your doors with an energy efficient style will cause your cooling and heating bills to decrease.
- If you’re interested in conserving money and helping the environment, purchasing energy efficient doors for your home is a good first step. It is important to look at their energy performance rating and how they relate to your city’s climate and your home’s design.
- Here are a few tips for finding the right energy efficient doors for you:
- Search for doors that have a steel skin with a polyurethane foam insulation core. They typically have a magnetic strip that is used for weather-stripping.
- Look for steel and fiber-clad entry doors, which can provide more than five times the insulation as solid wood doors of the same size.
- If you’re looking for a new patio door, remember that swinging doors have a tighter seal than sliding glass doors. Also, glass is a very poor insulator, which causes heat to escape faster than with any other door. Look for a glass door that has metal frames with a thermal break, which is a plastic insulator between the inner and outer parts of the frame.