The Most Energy Efficient Vinyl Replacement Windows & Doors Factory in Atlanta, GA.
Great Reasons to Own ComfortMAX™ Windows from U.S. WINDOW FACTORY:
Energy Star Performance......(Click to read more)
our windows exceed Energy Star requirements in ALL 50 States
State of the Art Technology......(Click to read more)
Fusion welded at 12 points (NOT screwed together) will never disassembled.
Double or Triple insulated......(Click to read more)
with 8 or 12 coatings of LoE Glass with Argon Gas.
Tilt-in feature for safe and......(Click to read more)
easy cleaning of the outside of your windows from the inside of your home.
Positive interlocking meeting......(Click to read more)
rails eliminate drafts and provide added security for your home.
Stainless steel constant......(Click to read more)
force balance mechanism (NOT nylon cords) ensure years of smooth and trouble free operation.
Custom manufactured for your Home......(Click to read more)
for air tight and precision fit, no costly modifications needed.
Professional Installation Masters
factory trained technicians, no day laborers or handymen installations!.
Standard double strenght glass......(Click to read more)
virtually eliminates stress cracks and reduces noise penetration.
They will increase the value......(Click to read more)
of your home, while providing years of comfort to your family!
They seal in the heat......(Click to read more)
in the winter and the air conditioning in the summer, reducing energy bills!.
Maintenance free vinyl......(Click to read more)
does not ever rot or require painting, no tedious scraping and painting.
Custom exterior PVC......(Click to read more)
capping protects exterior woodwork and enhances the curve appeal of your home.
Lifetime warranty on parts......(Click to read more)
components and installation for your peace of mind.
Better Business Bureau Accredited......(Click to read more)
business with A+ Rating!.
Atlanta Chamber of Commerce......(Click to read more)
USWF subscribes and operates according to the high standards and code of ethics established by the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
Are They Four-Pt. Fusion Welded? Are your windows eight-point fusion welded? And if so, are both the frame and sash welded? These should be two of the first questions asked by any vinyl window shopper. Sadly, and surprisingly, many window companies still use outdated, inefficient mechanical windows. With mechanical windows, there is only one question to ask — not will these windows begin to leak, waste energy and become unreliable, but when will they? With The Window Man, you’ll find only eight-point, fusion-welded, vinyl replacement windows. And our windows still cost less than many of the other companies’ inferior windows
Why Should I Hire Licensed and Insured Company, Not a Local Handyman?
- When you’re researching different companies to install your new windows, doors, or gutters, or work on your roof, it is highly important to hire a licensed and insured company. U.S. Window Factory, is fully licensed and insured. We do this not only because it’s the law, but also because we want to earn our client's trust. We understand that your property is important to you and that you’re placing a great deal of faith in our abilities when you hire us.
- Licensed—this shows that a company is competent and allowed to conduct business in the city, municipality, or state where the license was issued. You can use their license number to look up their work history through the Secretary of State’s Office and Better Business Bureau. U.S. Window Factory has earned a rating of A+ from the BBB.
- Insured—this isn’t just insurance for the company, but insurance for your well being. For example, if a worker is injured at your home during a job, a claim can be filed against your insurance if their company is uninsured. But, if the company is insured, then the company’s insurance receives the claim instead of you.
- You take a chance when you hire someone that doesn’t have a license or insurance. You are relying on them to provide you with a professional service, in a timely fashion, but when the company is unlicensed and uninsured you have no assurance that they’ll do an efficient job, meet your deadline, or even complete the work.
What are the benefits of using vinyl siding rather than exterior paint?
- Vinyl siding is a low maintenance option for beautifying your home’s exterior. Although it may seem more expensive than paint, painting your home can actually be the more costly of the two options.
- When you paint your home, it will typically last 4-7 years at most. This means more $20+ gallons of paint, the decision to hire a painter or do the job yourself, and countless hours of labor, only to repeat the process 4-7 years from now, which ends up being much more costly than paying for vinyl siding once. With vinyl siding, you can put the paintbrush away.
- Not only does it cost less than paint in the long run, but you can also count on having a lifetime of virtually no maintenance.
- Installing vinyl siding is better than painting your home because:
- Your siding’s color is the same throughout its thickness. Therefore it will not fade.
- Siding will block out moisture, preventing climate damage such as mold and other allergens from forming.
- Siding is very durable since it is not only impervious to rain, but also salt, termites and other damaging insects. It will also never rust or peel.
- It does not catch fire as easily as plywood or wood shake.
- It is estimated that 32 percent of the U.S. siding market has chosen vinyl siding over aluminum, wood, and any other siding material. Its popularity is growing thanks to its low maintenance, cost, and durability.
Buyer’s Guide for Purchasing Vinyl Windows in Atlanta
- At U.S. Window Factory, our staff understands that purchasing vinyl windows for your home can be an overwhelming task. There are a variety of sources selling windows in Atlanta, and visiting them all can become rather confusing. One of our main goals at U.S. Window Factory is to assist you in any way possible, and that’s why we’ve decided to provide you with a buyer’s guide for purchasing vinyl windows.
- These windows make an ideal addition to any Atlanta home because they are energy efficient, noise reducing, and they improve the exterior appeal of your home. When purchasing vinyl windows you should search for the following.
- Look for an NFRC label—the National Fenestration Rating Council is a nonprofit organization that provides the public with accurate information regarding windows, skylights, and doors. They display a rating system on labels in order to give buyers a fair basis of comparison.
- Compare product performance—the beauty of the NFRC label is that it provides you with information on how different vinyl windows perform. If you’re shopping for your home, having this data can be a valuable tool. Pay special attention to the U-factor and Solar Heat Gain Coefficient energy ratings.
- U-factor, also known as thermal transmission, measures how quickly heat is lost through a product. The lower the U-factor, the less heat that is lost from your home.
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient, also known as SHGC, measures the rate of heat gain through a product. This is important for those who live in hot climates since the lower the SHGC, the lower the amount of heat gain. This means you should search for a product that has a low amount of SHGC to ensure the heat stays outside.
- Look for the Energy Star label—Energy Star is a designation developed by the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency given to products that meet certain energy performance criteria. Product recommendations are given for four climate zones, since energy performance varies depending on the climate.
- Vinyl windows are a wise investment for your home because they not only help conserve energy, provide good security, and reduce noise intake, but they also make your home more aesthetically pleasing.