The Most Energy Efficient Vinyl Replacement Windows & Doors Factory in Atlanta, GA.
Great Reasons to Own ComfortMAX™ Windows from U.S. WINDOW FACTORY:
Energy Star Performance......(Click to read more)
our windows exceed Energy Star requirements in ALL 50 States
State of the Art Technology......(Click to read more)
Fusion welded at 12 points (NOT screwed together) will never disassembled.
Double or Triple insulated......(Click to read more)
with 8 or 12 coatings of LoE Glass with Argon Gas.
Tilt-in feature for safe and......(Click to read more)
easy cleaning of the outside of your windows from the inside of your home.
Positive interlocking meeting......(Click to read more)
rails eliminate drafts and provide added security for your home.
Stainless steel constant......(Click to read more)
force balance mechanism (NOT nylon cords) ensure years of smooth and trouble free operation.
Custom manufactured for your Home......(Click to read more)
for air tight and precision fit, no costly modifications needed.
Professional Installation Masters
factory trained technicians, no day laborers or handymen installations!.
Standard double strenght glass......(Click to read more)
virtually eliminates stress cracks and reduces noise penetration.
They will increase the value......(Click to read more)
of your home, while providing years of comfort to your family!
They seal in the heat......(Click to read more)
in the winter and the air conditioning in the summer, reducing energy bills!.
Maintenance free vinyl......(Click to read more)
does not ever rot or require painting, no tedious scraping and painting.
Custom exterior PVC......(Click to read more)
capping protects exterior woodwork and enhances the curve appeal of your home.
Lifetime warranty on parts......(Click to read more)
components and installation for your peace of mind.
Better Business Bureau Accredited......(Click to read more)
business with A+ Rating!.
Atlanta Chamber of Commerce......(Click to read more)
USWF subscribes and operates according to the high standards and code of ethics established by the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
Are They Four-Pt. Fusion Welded? Are your windows eight-point fusion welded? And if so, are both the frame and sash welded? These should be two of the first questions asked by any vinyl window shopper. Sadly, and surprisingly, many window companies still use outdated, inefficient mechanical windows. With mechanical windows, there is only one question to ask — not will these windows begin to leak, waste energy and become unreliable, but when will they? With The Window Man, you’ll find only eight-point, fusion-welded, vinyl replacement windows. And our windows still cost less than many of the other companies’ inferior windows
What is the Best kind of Replacement Siding?
- The exterior of your home should be painted every three to five years. This may seem like a long time, until you have to spend an entire weekend or week coating your home with hundreds of dollars worth of paint. A better alternative is replacement siding, which we carry and install at U.S. Window Factory. Replacement siding is low maintenance, can withstand the harshest of elements, and best of all, doesn’t need to be painted. Who could ask for anything more?
- At U.S. Window Factory we carry the following replacement siding options:
- Vinyl siding—we offer vinyl siding manufactured by Variform. This company uses a 35-point checklist to ensure the siding they produce meets company standards. Vinyl never needs painting or replacement boards, and it is impervious to moisture.
- Cement fiber siding—James Hardie supplies our cement fiber siding. Cement fiber siding is low maintenance because it resists cracking, rotting, and damage due to humidity. It also withstands hurricane-force winds and is quick to install.
- Insulated vinyl siding— this type of siding features reflective technology that deflects the sun’s impact and prevents color fading. It also has a weather shield which protects from harsh elements and warping.
- Thermal siding—this siding features super polymer formulations that combat fading, cracking, thermal expansion and thermal contraction.
- We understand that installing replacement siding is an investment compared to commitment-free paint, but you’ll reap the benefits in time and money in the long run.
How Do I Choose Energy Efficient Doors?
- If you live in an older home, chances are you don’t have energy efficient doors. Not having these doors can cost you money since energy efficient doors often fit and insulate better than old ones. When your doors aren’t well insulated or installed incorrectly, air and heat can leak in leading to high energy bills. However, replacing your doors with an energy efficient style will cause your cooling and heating bills to decrease.
- If you’re interested in conserving money and helping the environment, purchasing energy efficient doors for your home is a good first step. It is important to look at their energy performance rating and how they relate to your city’s climate and your home’s design.
- Here are a few tips for finding the right energy efficient doors for you:
- Search for doors that have a steel skin with a polyurethane foam insulation core. They typically have a magnetic strip that is used for weather-stripping.
- Look for steel and fiber-clad entry doors, which can provide more than five times the insulation as solid wood doors of the same size.
- If you’re looking for a new patio door, remember that swinging doors have a tighter seal than sliding glass doors. Also, glass is a very poor insulator, which causes heat to escape faster than with any other door. Look for a glass door that has metal frames with a thermal break, which is a plastic insulator between the inner and outer parts of the frame.
Buyer’s Guide for Purchasing Vinyl Windows in Atlanta
- At U.S. Window Factory, our staff understands that purchasing vinyl windows for your home can be an overwhelming task. There are a variety of sources selling windows in Atlanta, and visiting them all can become rather confusing. One of our main goals at U.S. Window Factory is to assist you in any way possible, and that’s why we’ve decided to provide you with a buyer’s guide for purchasing vinyl windows.
- These windows make an ideal addition to any Atlanta home because they are energy efficient, noise reducing, and they improve the exterior appeal of your home. When purchasing vinyl windows you should search for the following.
- Look for an NFRC label—the National Fenestration Rating Council is a nonprofit organization that provides the public with accurate information regarding windows, skylights, and doors. They display a rating system on labels in order to give buyers a fair basis of comparison.
- Compare product performance—the beauty of the NFRC label is that it provides you with information on how different vinyl windows perform. If you’re shopping for your home, having this data can be a valuable tool. Pay special attention to the U-factor and Solar Heat Gain Coefficient energy ratings.
- U-factor, also known as thermal transmission, measures how quickly heat is lost through a product. The lower the U-factor, the less heat that is lost from your home.
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient, also known as SHGC, measures the rate of heat gain through a product. This is important for those who live in hot climates since the lower the SHGC, the lower the amount of heat gain. This means you should search for a product that has a low amount of SHGC to ensure the heat stays outside.
- Look for the Energy Star label—Energy Star is a designation developed by the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency given to products that meet certain energy performance criteria. Product recommendations are given for four climate zones, since energy performance varies depending on the climate.
- Vinyl windows are a wise investment for your home because they not only help conserve energy, provide good security, and reduce noise intake, but they also make your home more aesthetically pleasing.