The More You Compare...
The More You'll Like Us!
We Are Here To Serve You...
The Most Energy Efficient Vinyl Replacement Windows & Doors Factory in Atlanta, GA.
Repair your window same day
Great Reasons to Own ComfortMAX™ Windows from U.S. WINDOW FACTORY:
our windows exceed Energy Star requirements in ALL 50 States
Fusion welded at 12 points (NOT screwed together) will never disassembled.
with 8 or 12 coatings of LoE Glass with Argon Gas.
easy cleaning of the outside of your windows from the inside of your home.
rails eliminate drafts and provide added security for your home.
force balance mechanism (NOT nylon cords) ensure years of smooth and trouble free operation.
for air tight and precision fit, no costly modifications needed.
factory trained technicians, no day laborers or handymen installations!.
virtually eliminates stress cracks and reduces noise penetration.
of your home, while providing years of comfort to your family!
in the winter and the air conditioning in the summer, reducing energy bills!.
does not ever rot or require painting, no tedious scraping and painting.
capping protects exterior woodwork and enhances the curve appeal of your home.
components and installation for your peace of mind.
business with A+ Rating!.
USWF subscribes and operates according to the high standards and code of ethics established by the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
Are They Four-Pt. Fusion Welded? Are your windows eight-point fusion welded? And if so, are both the frame and sash welded? These should be two of the first questions asked by any vinyl window shopper. Sadly, and surprisingly, many window companies still use outdated, inefficient mechanical windows. With mechanical windows, there is only one question to ask — not will these windows begin to leak, waste energy and become unreliable, but when will they? With The Window Man, you’ll find only eight-point, fusion-welded, vinyl replacement windows. And our windows still cost less than many of the other companies’ inferior windows
- These days everyone is looking for ways to save money. Investing in energy saving windows for your home may not sound like a good way to conserve your pennies, but the results are worth the investment. Energy saving windows are a perfect addition to any home because they reduce noise, help you conserve energy, reduce heating and cooling bills and increase the beauty and value of your property.
- Whether you’re trying to sell your home, or you want to remain there for many years to come, installing energy saving windows will increase your home’s curb appeal and improve its livability. Energy efficient windows are designed to keep outdoor temperatures outside so your air conditioner and heater won’t get overworked. The energy saving windows that we manufacture:
- Have special moisture absorbing agents that help keep humidity from growing between the glass panes.
- Are made with a high performance glass that provides maximum thermal efficiency
- Feature welded frames and sashes that are constructed to provide a high level of durability and tightness.
- Have strong multi-chambered rigid frames with dead air spaces which provide maximum thermal efficiency. You can also fill these chambers with foam for more energy efficiency.
- Have metal reinforced locks to keep the windows securely locked
- U.S. Window Factory is one of only a few companies in the metro Atlanta area to manufacture vinyl replacement windows with LoE³ glass. LoE³-366 delivers the ideal balance of solar control and high visibility and it provides the highest level of year-round comfort and energy savings, making it the perfect glass no matter where you live.
- The secret? An unprecedented triple layer of silver. This is beyond ordinary low-E glass; LoE³-366 sets the new standard!
- Today many people have started to look for ways to conserve energy in their homes. Not only does it save you money, it’s also better for the planet. At U.S. Window Factory, energy conservation is a priority and that’s why we manufacture our windows using energy efficient glass.
- Now, you may be asking yourself, “what exactly is energy efficient glass?” The answer is simple. This glass works to keep the heat indoors during the winter and the heat outside during the summer.
- We use three types of energy efficient glass in our vinyl replacement windows:
- ComfortMAX-270 Performance Glass consists of:
- Two panes of LoE coated glass
- 8 total layers of LoE glass
- Argon-enhanced air space
- Warm-edge space technology
- U-Value of .29
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC) of .25 with grids
- ComfortMAX-366 High Performance Glass consists of:
- Two panes of high performance LoE coated glass
- Three applications of silver LoE coating
- 12 total layers of LoE glass
- Warm-edge spacer technology
- U-Value of .27
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC) of .19 with grids
- ComfortMAX-366T Ultimate Performance Glass consists of:
- Triple pane with 2 panes of high performance LoE³ coated glass
- Three applications of silver LoE
- 24 total layers of LoE
- Argon gas filled air space
- Warm-edge spacer technology
- U-Value of .19
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient of .18 with grids or .21 with no grids
- * U-Value measures how well a product prevents heat/cold from escaping
- * Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC) measures how well a product blocks heat/cold from coming in
- In addition to conserving energy and protecting the planet, this glass will also prolong the life and color of your carpet, furniture, and rugs.
- Finding a reliable and honest home improvement contractor can sometimes prove to be a daunting task. According to the National Association of Consumer Agency Administrators, home improvement contractor complaints are the second leading type of complaint filed by consumers throughout the nation. The chances of losing money or not receiving the end result you are hoping for can be frightening and frustrating for any homeowner.
- U.S. Window Factory understands how important your home is to you and that’s why we strive to provide our customers with the highest quality products on the market, as well as the most efficient service on our replacement window, siding, gutter, and door installations. Because we care about our customers, we would also like to provide a few tips on how to find the right home improvement contractor:
- Research, research, research—
- Don’t settle for the cheapest company you find. Make sure to focus on quality first, then value.
- Look for reviews, talk to former clients, and contact the Better Business Bureau.
- Verify that your potential contractor is licensed and insured.
- Ask for detailed estimates.
- Jot down questions you want to ask their references.
- Once you’ve found a couple of potential contractors, don’t forget to ask yourself the following questions—
- Does their portfolio fit your personal taste?
- Does the contractor understand your budget and availability?
- Do you trust this contractor to meet your expectations?
- How busy is their schedule?
- Are you meeting with your point-of-contact, or will you be working with somebody who doesn’t currently know your interests and tastes?