The Most Energy Efficient Vinyl Replacement Windows & Doors Factory in Atlanta, GA.
Great Reasons to Own ComfortMAX™ Windows from U.S. WINDOW FACTORY:
Energy Star Performance......(Click to read more)
our windows exceed Energy Star requirements in ALL 50 States
State of the Art Technology......(Click to read more)
Fusion welded at 12 points (NOT screwed together) will never disassembled.
Double or Triple insulated......(Click to read more)
with 8 or 12 coatings of LoE Glass with Argon Gas.
Tilt-in feature for safe and......(Click to read more)
easy cleaning of the outside of your windows from the inside of your home.
Positive interlocking meeting......(Click to read more)
rails eliminate drafts and provide added security for your home.
Stainless steel constant......(Click to read more)
force balance mechanism (NOT nylon cords) ensure years of smooth and trouble free operation.
Custom manufactured for your Home......(Click to read more)
for air tight and precision fit, no costly modifications needed.
Professional Installation Masters
factory trained technicians, no day laborers or handymen installations!.
Standard double strenght glass......(Click to read more)
virtually eliminates stress cracks and reduces noise penetration.
They will increase the value......(Click to read more)
of your home, while providing years of comfort to your family!
They seal in the heat......(Click to read more)
in the winter and the air conditioning in the summer, reducing energy bills!.
Maintenance free vinyl......(Click to read more)
does not ever rot or require painting, no tedious scraping and painting.
Custom exterior PVC......(Click to read more)
capping protects exterior woodwork and enhances the curve appeal of your home.
Lifetime warranty on parts......(Click to read more)
components and installation for your peace of mind.
Better Business Bureau Accredited......(Click to read more)
business with A+ Rating!.
Atlanta Chamber of Commerce......(Click to read more)
USWF subscribes and operates according to the high standards and code of ethics established by the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
Are They Four-Pt. Fusion Welded? Are your windows eight-point fusion welded? And if so, are both the frame and sash welded? These should be two of the first questions asked by any vinyl window shopper. Sadly, and surprisingly, many window companies still use outdated, inefficient mechanical windows. With mechanical windows, there is only one question to ask — not will these windows begin to leak, waste energy and become unreliable, but when will they? With The Window Man, you’ll find only eight-point, fusion-welded, vinyl replacement windows. And our windows still cost less than many of the other companies’ inferior windows
How Do I Prepare for a Window Installation?
- When you’re having vinyl window installation work done at your home, there are a few steps you can take to make the process go smoother:
- An effective workspace—it is a good idea to ask your window installation contractor what they need before they arrive. Aside from knowing how to get to your home and where to park, they will typically require a workstation to set up their equipment. These workers are going to make numerous trips from your windows to their trucks, so having the right workspace and flow will minimize their hours and the cost.
- Clear the way—the less obstacles between your windows and your contractor the better. Remove anything from inside or outside your house that could take time away from your project. This means moving the garden hose, the rug, and anything else that might get in their way before they arrive. This will prevent the workers from having to work around or remove anything, allowing them to simply get to work on your window installation.
- Protect your home—window installations can be surprisingly dirty jobs. If workers are going to be walking inside your home, you should take some precautionary steps to avoid any damage to your home. You can prevent stains by asking workers to bring and place drop cloths where they will be walking. Also, you should cover your furniture if they are going to cut wood inside your home.
How Do I Find a Trustworthy Home Contractor?
- Finding a reliable and honest home improvement contractor can sometimes prove to be a daunting task. According to the National Association of Consumer Agency Administrators, home improvement contractor complaints are the second leading type of complaint filed by consumers throughout the nation. The chances of losing money or not receiving the end result you are hoping for can be frightening and frustrating for any homeowner.
- U.S. Window Factory understands how important your home is to you and that’s why we strive to provide our customers with the highest quality products on the market, as well as the most efficient service on our replacement window, siding, gutter, and door installations. Because we care about our customers, we would also like to provide a few tips on how to find the right home improvement contractor:
- Research, research, research—
- Don’t settle for the cheapest company you find. Make sure to focus on quality first, then value.
- Look for reviews, talk to former clients, and contact the Better Business Bureau.
- Verify that your potential contractor is licensed and insured.
- Ask for detailed estimates.
- Jot down questions you want to ask their references.
- Once you’ve found a couple of potential contractors, don’t forget to ask yourself the following questions—
- Does their portfolio fit your personal taste?
- Does the contractor understand your budget and availability?
- Do you trust this contractor to meet your expectations?
- How busy is their schedule?
- Are you meeting with your point-of-contact, or will you be working with somebody who doesn’t currently know your interests and tastes?
Why Should I Install Energy Efficient Windows?
- These days everyone is looking for ways to save money. Investing in energy saving windows for your home may not sound like a good way to conserve your pennies, but the results are worth the investment. Energy saving windows are a perfect addition to any home because they reduce noise, help you conserve energy, reduce heating and cooling bills and increase the beauty and value of your property.
- Whether you’re trying to sell your home, or you want to remain there for many years to come, installing energy saving windows will increase your home’s curb appeal and improve its livability. Energy efficient windows are designed to keep outdoor temperatures outside so your air conditioner and heater won't get overworked. The energy saving windows that we manufacture:
- Have special moisture absorbing agents that help keep humidity from growing between the glass panes.
- Are made with a high performance glass that provides maximum thermal efficiency
- Feature welded frames and sashes that are constructed to provide a high level of durability and tightness.
- Have strong multi-chambered rigid frames with dead air spaces which provide maximum thermal efficiency. You can also fill these chambers with foam for more energy efficiency.
- Have metal reinforced locks to keep the windows securely locked
- U.S. Window Factory is one of only a few companies in the metro Atlanta area to manufacture vinyl replacement windows with LoE³ glass. LoE³-366 delivers the ideal balance of solar control and high visibility and it provides the highest level of year-round comfort and energy savings, making it the perfect glass no matter where you live.
- The secret? An unprecedented triple layer of silver. This is beyond ordinary low-E glass; LoE³-366 sets the new standard!